We can’t guarantee where the first touch point will be between a consumer and your brand, but we can guarantee with 99% certainty that the second will be digital.
Today’s first impression has become the digital handshake. Let’s say you see an attractive person at a bar, you put your best foot forward right? You check your teeth for spinach, fix your shirt, mentally select your dopest pick up line, and hope you make the right first impression.
For today’s digital customer, your website is that opening line giving you permission to hang around for “…and my name is ___, may I buy you a drink?” The customer decides in that instant if you’re worth the time and the energy to listen to your pitch.
If you are being perfectly honest about your site, is it:
- Effectively delivering your organization’s credentials?
- Providing an engaging experience? Does it deliver on or exceed the visitor’s expectations?
- Delivering a differentiated brand experience from the competition?
- Engaging the right visitor with the right content?
- Responsive – easily navigated on a mobile device – and does it take into account the context within which they will be accessing you…should the experience change accordingly?
your website is
In the absence of a face-to-face, eye-to-eye encounter, the role of digital – and especially your website – is to accelerate trust, to ultimately drive traffic to your register. Faster. If that’s the goal, then your online experience should be simple, well-rehearsed, clear and engaging. There is no need to accept high bounce rates, or that your digital presence negatively influences your potential customers before they even meet you.
We help you keep your customers on the path to purchase and eliminate the digital barriers such as:
- Clutter: each page is overloaded with too much information at once.
- Confusing Hierarchy: there is no clear focus for what the visitor should do next.
- Outdated look & feel: the site looks old, unrelatable and therefore not reputable.
- Brochureware: are you constantly selling by showcasing product only or are you engaging in a deliberate and pleasant experience.
- Inconsistent experience: they come in from an article, blog, or forum and land on the homepage when they were promised continuity.
We find it much more impactful for business ROI to look at a website from a strategic prospective; as part of a much larger ecosystem of activities. Our goal is to build seamless customer-centric experiences between all channels. And in many cases, we know your site will be your customer’s ONLY experience with your brand. This is your one chance to get it right.
Our sites are designed to simplify with a clear first impression, attract with a more intuitive experience, create deeper engagement, inspire through education/entertainment, generate more leads, and close more sales.
we love to listen,
We are excited to hear about where you are, learn about your business and partner with you to uncover your biggest opportunities.